Ibuleve – Speed Relief Max Strength Gel 40g
Got some aches and pains after a sweaty session of lifting? Apply this gel to the area and get some respite.
Its been designed to be quickly and easily absorbed by skin and has a cooling effect.
Going out? Don’t worry its colourless, fragrant-free and is not greasy!
Perfect for backaches, strains and sprains!
This gel contains Ibuprofen (10% w/w), IMS, Carbomer, Propylene, Glycol, Diethylamine and Purified water.
Ibuleve Speed Relief Max Strength 40g Muscular Backache Rheumatic Muscular Pain
- Speed Relief Max Strength Gel
- Ibuprofen 10% w/w
- Ibuleve Speed Relief Max Strength Gel is a clear, fragrance-free gel containing Ibuprofen, a proven anti-inflammatory painkiller. It is specially formulated for fast local relief of muscular backache, rheumatic and muscular pain and aches, pains or swellings such as sprains, strains and sports injuries.
- Pain relieving
- Penetrates direct to point of pain
- Pack size: 40g
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 10.0% w/w, Also contains: IMS, Carbomers, Diethylamine and Purified Water
Do not store above 25°C. Replace cap tightly after use.
Preparation and Usage
- For full instructions read the enclosed patient information leaflet.
- Lightly apply a thin layer of 2 to 5 cm of the gel over the affected area.
- Massage gently until completely absorbed.
- Wash hands after use, unless treating them. Re-apply as required, up to twice more daily, leaving at least 4 hours between applications.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age except on the advice of a doctor.
- Do not use under protective waterproof dressings.
- If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Before using Ibuleve Speed Relief Max Strength Gel: Although there is less risk of this product causing the complications that sometimes arise when ibuprofen (or similar anti-inflammatory painkillers) are taken by mouth, patients with asthma, an active peptic ulcer or a history of kidney problems should seek medical advice before use, as should patients already taking aspirin or other painkillers. Not to be used if allergic to any of the ingredients, or if you have experienced problems with aspirin, ibuprofen or related painkillers (including when taken by mouth). Not to be used during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Keep away from broken skin, the eyes, nose and mouth.